Plakentia Veterinary Clinic is housed in a modern complex, covering a total surface area of 500 sq.m. Right from the beginning it was built to fulfill the needs of a contemporary veterinary clinic.
Reception and waiting areas
These areas have been designed to host multiple animals and their owners simultaneously. Dogs and cats are kept in separate waiting areas.
There are four exam rooms that can be directly accessed from the waiting area.
The room complies with all safety standards in place both for sick animals and for the Clinic's staff.
Surgical sectorThis includes rooms for:
- Preparation of animals and septic surgery
- Endoscopy and endoscopic procedures
- Soft tissue surgery
- Ophthalmological surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Sterilization and preparation of materials and staff (main room)
The surgical sector is located in a separate ward and is under positive air pressure to prevent the spread of infections. Medical gas is supplied centrally to all operating rooms, as well as the after-hours exam room and the hospitalization ward.
Microbiology and biochemical lab
It is located on a different level to the rest of the Clinic's activities.
It includes two hospitalization wards, where dogs and cats are kept separate. Both areas are under negative air pressure to control potential infections.
Auxiliary roomsThey include:
- Sleeping quarters and office for the on-call veterinarian
- Veterinarian's offices
- Library and conference room
- Event and seminar room that can accommodate up to 30 people
- Storage rooms, staff and visitor restrooms, staff changing rooms, staff cafeteria, dark room
Plakentia Veterinary Clinic offers parking onsite for up to 10 cars.